Development Application Tracking Disclaimer
The information provided on this web site is to assist customers in tracking the progress of a Development Application. It represents key milestones in the Development Application process but is not a detailed history. Persons wishing to confirm information in detail should contact Council via either the email facility at the bottom of tracking window, or in writing in order to obtain a written response.
If you agree to the following Terms & Conditions, proceed to Development Application Tracking
Terms and Conditions
If you access this web site you will be taken to have agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- The contents of this website (which includes downloadable material) are subject to copyright and are protected by laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties.
- Bellingen Shire Council grants you a non-exclusive licence to reproduce the contents of this website in your web browser (and in any cache file produced by your web browser) for the sole purpose of viewing the content. Bellingen Shire Council reserves all other rights.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Bellingen Shire Council excludes all liability to you for loss or damage of any kind (however, caused, including by negligence) arise from or relating in any way to the contents of this website and/or you use of it.
- All matters relating to this website are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
- By accessing this information I request to do so under section 12 of the Local Government Act 1993 and I understand that Council is making the information available under the provisions of Section 12 of the Local Government Act.
It is important to note that for the safety of of our residents we will not be publishing the floor plans of any development in this forum.